Essential Oil Safety Guide
General Precautions to take :
- There are some essential oils (containing camphor ingredients) that may cause seizures in some people to be used with caution.
- Some essential oils are also not suitable for people with high blood pressure such as: 。。。。。
- Undiluted essential oils are not recommended for use.
- Do allergy testing before use (e.g. for skin care products)
- Pay attention to photosensitivity (some citrus essential oils)
- Be careful to note the dosage.
- Pregnant women, people with high blood pressure, and people with epilepsy should not use essential oils that are prohibited (less than 1% dilution of essential oils for pregnant women)
- In the first 3 months of pregnancy there is a risk of miscarriage, so if you want to use it, it is recommended that you dilute it at least 2 times before using it.
- Be more careful when using on children ~ not for babies under 3 months of age.
- Use the essential oil in a variety of ways ~ as short as three weeks and as long as three months.
- Always store with a cap.
25 Feb 2022